Officials at Ralph Engelstad Arena in Grand Forks are expecting more than 10,000 people at tonight’s Elton John concert. Here’s information to help you get to the concert.
• Doors/showtime: The Ralph will open its doors at 6:30 p.m., and the show will start at 8 p.m. There is no opening act or intermission.
• On-site parking: On-site parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at $10 per vehicle. Lots will open at 4:30 p.m. • Reserved parking: A limited number of reserved parking spots are available for $20 per vehicle with an advance purchase through Ticketmaster or the REA ticket office. Parking spots will be held for REA suite and club • Free shuttles: Businesses running free shuttles to and from REA for the concert include El Roco, Southgate, Bun Lounge, Big Daddy’s, Whiteys, Down UNDer, Speedway, Rumors and Knights of Columbus.
• Other lots: $10 parking will be available in the UND Wellness Center lot, UND Archives coffee shop lot, UND Medical School lot, UND north gravel lot north of Suite 49 and the Suite 49 lot.
• Free parking options: Side streets and neighborhoods.
• Ticket sales: Tickets are still available. Contact the Ralph Engelstad Arena box office or contact Ticketmaster to charge by phone, (800) 745-3000.